Before I do so, I want to talk about investing in the stock market. I would advise you to do so but you must be very wise and look out for your own money. I am not going to go into detail, I want you to take the initiative and do your research. Find out about the stock exchange in your country. Make an appointment with a stock broker and find look at the companies that are listed. If you live in Botswana, I am going to give you a little bit of information.
Go and visit Stockbrokers Botswana, at Letshego House, Main Mall. You can go in and the lady at the reception desk will kindly escort you to someone who will be of good service. Consultation is free. Opening an account is free; you just need to bring your ID. You only need to bring money once you are ready to trade.
I am giving you an assignment and I want you to complete it. If you really take yourself seriously you will most likely attempt at completing it.
1. Take an hour to think about what you really want out in life. Write it down clearly.
2. Think of ways in which you can accumulate wealth, provided they are legal.
3. Do your market research. Are your plans feasible? If not, think of ways that you can make them feasible. Listen to me, God is a God of possibilities. Whatever your gifts and talents, use them, even if it means you have to move to another country.
4. Write out your vision.
5. Spend the next year networking with people in your chosen field who have made it. Read, read and read more! Find a mentor.
6. Become financially literate.
7. WISDOM IS KNOWN BY HER FRUIT. YOU WILL KNOW WHEN IT IS TIME TO STEP OUT, BUT DO NOT WAIT UNTIL YOU ARE 60 and make sure that you use discernment.
I wish you the best of luck in all that you plan to accomplish. May the God who gives wisdom to us liberally, if you ask, bless you and cause you shine.
Image taken from http://www.thisismoney.co.uk